Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternFresh Clean Group
PAID Marketing / Social Media InternshipDATA PRO BOSTON INC
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing and Product Production InternshipBookmark This
Silicon Valley Results
Posted: August 12 2015
Company Location: Mountain View, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLeading alternative health company is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department is charged with promoting the services of the company and generating leads, and seeks a self-starting intern who can participate in various stages of our online marketing process.
This intern should be prepared to work remotely in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of digital marketing.
At the middle and end of the internship period, the intern will give a one-hour presentation on his/her projects and what has been learned from each.
College credit will be offered, with a semester stipend of at least $500 upon successful completion of the internship. Ideally, an intern would be looking for a year-long placement, although contracts will be dispersed on a semester-by-semester basis.
Responsibilities- Copywriting for social media posts, landing pages, video scripts and emails
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of digital marketing materials through paid activity (ads) and email campaigns
- Design graphics using Canva or Photoshop
- Edit videos for YouTube or the company website
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of intern training materials for the rest of the team
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials online
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of digital marketing activity
- Develop product placement messaging and copy
- Assist with other tasks as needed