General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Fast Fashion – Graphic Designer & CopywriterSelfie Leslie
Marketing InternshipChicago Fringe Festival
Marketing and Promotions Assistant Required | Entry Level JobBookmark This
Posted: September 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionArrowhead Marketing is currently hiring individuals for its entry level positions. We are looking for candidates that are team and goal-oriented, have prior leadership experience, are looking to grow and are professional. Arrowhead Marketing is a fast-paced marketing consultancy firm located on the waterfront in Philadelphia, PA.
We specialize in customer acquisitions and retention, building relationships with clients, training and developing, events and promotions. Arrowhead is looking to expand its current business operations to new markets in the near future and for that we have opened up our entry level position. We work with Fortune 100 clients on a national scale.
• Customer service
• Creating brand loyalty
• Acquiring new markets
• Creating strategies for expanding existing markets
• Utilizing innovative sales strategies to increase consumer base
• Guaranteeing ROI for clients
• Events and promotions
• Training and developing others
• Learning marketing system
We offer numerous growth opportunities, upward mobility, comprehensive in-house training and development and the chance to take on leadership roles.
If interested please send us your resume. We are looking to fill these positions promptly.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
RequirementsWe are looking for individuals who possess the following characteristics:
• Quick learners capable of practical application
• Professionally dressed and with a professional attitude
• Target focused and competitive with a desire to win
• Able to make decisions and think under pressure
• Money motivated and advancement motivated
• Excellent communicators and capable of leading a team
SkillsRequired - Public Speaking, Communication Skills, Highly motivated self-starter, Hard Worker
Preferred - Sales and Marketing