Dynamic Marketing Team with a Art & Technology StartUpAvaulte
Marketing InternDecArte Interiors
Social Media Marketing InternSol Mar REI
Digital Marketing and Branding InternshipToes on the Nose
Marketing Internship - Fort Worth, TexasXpressdocs
Inbound Marketing and Web Marketing InternAxia Public Relations
Client Management InternAscendent Sports Group
Tampa Tech Start-Up seeks motivated marketing and sales internsGulf Coast Technological Services LLC
Marketing and Sales internBookmark This
Gena Care Pharmacy
173 Chauncey St
Posted: June 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGena Care Pharmacy is a new independent pharmacy in the Bedford-Stuyvesant region of Brooklyn. We are looking for interns to assist with our marketing efforts including but not limited to marketing our unique products and services to doctor offices, hospitals and other health care facilities. This is an excellent opportunity for an intern to be part of the growth of a company.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Distribute flyers to surrounding neighborhoods
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Direct marketing to prescribers
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.