Urgently required interns for Marketing of text books in Schools of Delhi/NCRRadical Books Pvt. Ltd
Social Media Marketing InternHD Beauty Skincare Boutique
PR & Marketing Co Offers Online & Offline-Learn HowTo Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (NYU)Gawkus
Marketing and Sales InternBookmark This
Tacoma Community College
4500 Steilacoom Blvd SW
Posted: May 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Marketing and Sales Intern is responsible for supporting the promotion of Invista Performance Solutions' (IPS) programs and services. This position reports to the Executive Director and supports the organization with developing and maintaining a social media presence, maintaining a client database, developing and distributing marketing communication pieces, industry market research, writing and submitting newsletters and quarterly magazines, responding to requests for information, and updating the IPS website with new content.
Responsibilities- Maintain a social media presence for IPS’s website, blog, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts.
- Support targeted communications and marketing campaigns and events.
- Provide daily support of client database in salesforce.com: updating and entering sales data, producing reports, and creating new contacts.
- Write and assist with design and production of marketing communication pieces such as postcards, rack cards or white papers on programs; ensure all are up-to-date.
- Maintain IPS electronic and hard copy catalog of training programs.
- Develop and maintain email marketing and newsletter subscription lists.
- Track, log, and compile published press releases and articles mentioning Invista Performance Solutions and its programs.
- Research current industry trends and area business data to produce recommendations for new services and client outreach.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Requirements- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office programs—Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with social media networking applications—including LinkedIn, Blogs, and Website maintenance.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, LinkedIn, Social Media, Blog Management
Preferred - Graphic Design, Public Relations, Business, Marketing and Sales