Marketing InternThe Tech Connection
Growth Hacker Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Big real Estate Firm Looking for motivated studend ..getting to know the Manhattan Real estate markeNest seekers International
Video Creation InternMaster Shares
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Publisher's AssistantSRM Graphics and Printing
Marketing and Sales Internship - Full TimeBookmark This
Determined Marketing, Inc.
204 Muirs Chapel Road
Posted: April 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNow accepting applications & interviewing for marketing and sales positions with our company. Please forward your resume to our Human Resource department or click APPLY.
Determined Marketing is a leading provider of marketing and sales professionals in Greensboro, NC. Our clients have experienced tremendous growth and expansion with our marketing team leading them.
We are currently hiring a full time marketing professional. No experience in advertising or public relations needed. All new employees will participate in a customized training period that will suit their knowledge and experience.
• Competitive wages (guaranteed base pay + commission opportunities)
• Travel & training opportunities
• Merit based advancement
• Uncapped bonuses & incentive plan
• 100% Growth from within our company
ResponsibilitiesMarketing Job Description/Responsibilities:
• Customer interaction to market products, services and client portfolio
• Maintain professional standards in customer relationships and marketing
• Participate in daily trainings sessions and marketing campaign meetings
• Contribute to a positive and energetic environment that fosters creativity and growth
• Strong organizational skills and ability to network professionally
• Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
• Marketing experience or internship
• Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
• 4 year degree preferred