Account Mgmt/ Social Media Interngriffin360
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Social Media/MarketingHTH & Associates
SEO/Content Marketing InternshipeGenerationMarketing
Business and Marketing ManagerWorld Arts
Digital Marketing Intern (remote)LPB Media
Marketing InternKong Digital
Marketing & Communications InternSan Francisco Wholesale Produce Market
Marketing and Sales Internship - Full TimeBookmark This
Determined Marketing, Inc.
13420 Reese Blvd West
Posted: December 30 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNow accepting applications & interviewing for marketing and sales positions with our company. Please forward your resume to our Human Resource department or click APPLY.
Determined Marketing is a leading provider of marketing and sales professionals in Charlotte, NC. Our clients have experienced tremendous growth and expansion with our marketing team leading them.
We are currently hiring a full time marketing professional. No experience in advertising or public relations needed. All new employees will participate in a customized training period that will suit their knowledge and experience.
• Competitive wages (guaranteed base pay + commission opportunities)
• Travel & training opportunities
• Merit based advancement
• Uncapped bonuses & incentive plan
• 100% Growth from within our company
ResponsibilitiesMarketing Job Description/Responsibilities:
• Customer interaction to market products, services and client portfolio
• Maintain professional standards in customer relationships and marketing
• Participate in daily trainings sessions and marketing campaign meetings
• Contribute to a positive and energetic environment that fosters creativity and growth
• Strong organizational skills and ability to network professionally
• Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
• Marketing experience or internship
• Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
• 4 year degree preferred