Creative Intern Needed for Growing Startup, Remote option!ANYA
Summer Intern 2017MPL Enterprises
Marketing InternCam Kirk Studios
Marketing & Corporate SponsorshipsTrust for the National Mall
Internship Training Program (Business/Entrepreneur)My Joyful Event
Marketing InternshipRebel Athletic
Video Editor and/or Graphic Designer for Popular Artists in the Music IndustryThe Social Society
PR and Communications InternshipFactoryFix
Marketing and Sales InternshipBookmark This
Far West Capital
4601 Spicewood Springs Rd., Building 2
Posted: September 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOne of Austin Business Journal's 2016 Best Places to work is seeking talented, passionate, ambitious and dependable interns looking to gain hands-on learning experience in sales and marketing. The position is open now and can last six months to a year. We love it when our qualified, motivated interns grow into positions at Far West Capital after their internship ends.
ResponsibilitiesRole: You’ll get hands-on experience helping our lead Portfolio Development Officers (PDO) source and develop new referral leads, whether that’s from LinkedIn, Twitter, or elsewhere. You’ll learn to write strategic marketing emails, will be able to implement and conduct market research, compile a strategic lead generation plan, and work within a great team. You’ll also learn to use the basics of Salesforce - we’ll provide basic training. This internship is PAID.
- Show us great written skills in a few different platforms - could be a paper you wrote, or a blog post, or your personal Tumblr music blog - just as long as it shows how you write in different platforms and situations. If possible, include links or attach docs to email.
- Show us you can be trusted with another person’s social media account. It helps if you have a personal social media account that you don’t mind sharing, but that’s not a requirement - if you’re not comfortable doing that, please tell us in your email how you would ensure that each PDO would feel comfortable with what you’re sending out under their name.
- Please include at least one recommendation we can contact - either a professor, a former internship, or a previous employer.
- Demonstrate that you’re comfortable with Twitter and LinkedIn, especially using both platforms for research.
- Highly detail-oriented and possess outstanding follow-through skills
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency
- Commitment of a minimum 20 hours per week
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office products - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Marketing
Preferred - Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, LinkedIn, Sales & Marketing Alignment, Marketing and Sales