SPRING 2017! Social Media Rockstars Wanted : Love Music? Music Festivals? Creative?Citaldel Media
Spring Semester 2017: Event Planning Social Media Intern /Community ManagerCitaldel Media
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
Marketing & Business Development InternshipWinIt
Marketing Strategy Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Digital Marketing Data Science InternshipUptown Treehouse
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Marketing and Sales InternshipBookmark This
Get Credit Healthy
501 NE 5th Terrace
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted: September 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThere is an immediate opening for a Marketing and Sales Internship to gain exciting opportunity within a growing organization.
We are seeking a highly motivated, passionate individual to bring a unique viewpoint to our marketing department.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain some fantastic in-field experience.
The internship is a part- position in our Fort Lauderdale office and has the potential to lead to permanent employment with our expanding company.
SALARY: Unpaid with tremendous room for growth for the right candidate
TO APPLY: Please email your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com
To learn more about our company visit: www.getcredithealthy.com
ResponsibilitiesKEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
• Analyze GCH’s marketing strategy and implement appropriate marketing alternatives
• Identify and analyze a target market
• Develop and implement an aggressive social media marketing campaign
• Contribute to website redesign project
• Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
• Has or is studying marketing, and or has sales experience
• Creative and passionate
• The ability to work extremely well independently as well as with a team
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Prior knowledge of WordPress
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Social Media Marketing, Website Redesign
Preferred - WordPress, Communication Skills, Bilingual-English/Spanish, Self-motivated Team Player, Independent Thinker