Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing and Social Media CoordinatorBookmark This
4000 Hollywood Blvd
Posted: May 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a small boutique law firm in the Hollywood, FL area looking to hire a marketing/social media coordinator to immediately fill a part-time position to assist the firm in branching out into new areas of law.
Please do not apply if you are not completely bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
Responsibilities• Business development.
• Researching and writing articles and blog postings on legal topics as they pertain to the law.
• Uploading to social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, YouTube).
• Updating and managing multiple content management website platforms (should have a working knowledge of CMS).
• Editing and uploading videos, radio clips, and other media onto our website(s) and social media channels.
• Preparing and executing monthly webinars.
• Preparing and executing monthly e-mail newsletters.
• Keeping in touch with potential speaking engagement and sponsorship leads.
All applicants MUST submit a cover letter, resume, references, and letters of recommendations and proven experience for at least 3 years! NON-SMOKERS ONLY.
Requirements*Must be Fully Bi-lingual (Spanish/English)
• Have excellent organizational skills.
• Great punctuality and attendance.
•Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
•Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
•Online outreach and promotion using various online outlets
•Website and social media optimization
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Professional appearance and a positive attitude.
• Great personality!
Company is looking for an undergraduate/graduate student in the Fort Lauderdale/Hlwd/Miami area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
SkillsRequired - Marketing Communications, Social Media Development, English & Spanish languages
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish