SEO Marketing & Social Media GuruEtching-It.com
Marketing, Public Relations, Community Relations, Communications InternshipAlzheimer's Association
Summer Marketing Interns WantedLEI Home Enhancements
Virtual Marketing Internship - Summer 2017AdMix Social
Marketing InternCapital Construction Solutions
Marketing Assistant InternshipHanoi Voyages
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing and Social MediaBookmark This
KJS Events, Inc.
11 Huntleigh Court
Saint Charles, MO
Posted: February 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKJS Events is looking to hire an intern to assist with marketing and social media. The intern hired for this position will need creative skills and marketing knowledge. Approximately 10 hours per week will be required for this internship.
KJS Events is a full service meetings and events planning company. We produce corporate meetings and events, event productions, galas and help clients with brand recognition through promotional items and product placement.
The intern will focus on the promotional items / corporate gift segment of the business. You will produce marketing materials such as flyers, postcards, and social media campaigns.
Responsibilities• Create marketing materials such as posters, flyers, postcards and brochures
• Manage all social media, including selecting products to promote
• Assist in creating a guide book for promotional items
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements• Undergraduate student who is majoring in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or similar area of concentration
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office suite (including Excel)
• Ability to prioritize and handle a variety of assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment
• Must be a self- starter and able to multi-task.
• Be able to work required internship hours per week (8-10).