Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or for Next SemesterMCO, Inc
Web Developer/programmerDivas In Transition
Marketing/Advertising Paid InternshipOPTIMAR International
Marketing ManagerDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
Marketing InternReliance Capital Limited
Unpaid Social Media InternEva Herr, Best Selling Author, Health/Science Journalist, Radio Host
Graphic Design/UX Design InternFranka Baly Media, LLC
Account ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing and Social Media Intern for Fitness BusinessBookmark This
Buck's Sports Barn
2303-B Peachtree Rd
Posted: October 12 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBuck’s is an adult personal training and kids' sports training and activity center in Buckhead. We are looking for a qualified intern to join our team doing marketing and social media. We seek an intern who can participate in various stages of print, online and other marketing campaigns. Our primary markets are adults living or working in the Buckhead area who want individual or small group personal training and parents in Buckhead who are looking for after-school and weekend sports training and social activities for their kids.
This intern should be prepared to be a self-starter, set weekly goals, be accountable and be a team player. You should have a good knowledge and understanding of digital media, including operating experience with various social media websites. We are expanding our website, and you will play a key role in launching new programs or expanding existing offerings through optimizing our website and social media campaigns.
While the internship is primarily marketing, we are a small team and everyone pitches in to support the overall success of the business. You should finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing and business operation of a fitness facility.
Responsibilities• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock -ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, social media and other marketing activities.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
• Monitor and make daily or weekly posts on blogs, forums, and social networks
• Online daily or weekly outreach and promotion using Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and more
• Website and social media optimization
• Keyword analysis
• Cost/benefit analysis
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Open and sort mail
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity