Summer Intern - Business Marketing and ConsultingBealstone, Inc
Digital Marketing ContributorAdMobilize
Marketing Assistant InternshipSpeedPro Imaging of Tempe-Chandler
Marketing InternStewart Simmons
Marketing Intern needed for Island lifestyle brand.Island Bum
Samsung Pay Marketing JobThe AroundCampus Group
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing and Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: November 09 2015
Company Location: Manhattan, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMostest helps people discover, judge, and share content they love via social contests! (Think: America's Got Talent for social media...) Check out our landing page at www.mostest.co. Please find further company information at the bottom of this section.
Do you have a passion for social media and tech companies? If so, Mostest may be for you! We're looking for dedicated self-starters who are interested in startups and want to get in at the ground level. We want to add 1-2 interns to our team to aid our pre and post launch marketing efforts.
- Unpaid (could turn into full time position for strong performers post-graduation; can also earn letter of recommendation for use with future potential employers)
- Length flexible between 2-6 months
- Must be willing to start immediately
- c. 10 hours a week (again, some flexibility here)
- Inquiries should be addressed to: email@example.com.
Additional company info
Want to know what is the "Most Amazing Selfie / Fail," "Most Adorable Pet Video," or "Most Impressive Dance Move?" You can not only find out, but also help decide on Mostest!
Mostest enables users to create, enter and judge image and video contests to aid the discovery of amazing content and talent. People love to compete. People love to judge. People love to win. We're gonna capture all of that when we launch this fall!
Note: We're especially targeting youths and young adults aged 13-25.
Responsibilities- Brainstorm fun contest topics that will appeal to youths and young adults
- Reach out to various student organizations across the country to promote Mostest (student papers, fraternities, sororities,..)
- Get creative to raise brand awareness via social media channels
- Help find and contact key social media influencers or bloggers in support of our upcoming launch
- Identify youth-focused brands or events that could make outstanding strategic partners
- Research and analyze competitors' offerings (e.g. what do they do, how easy is it to use their product, how engaging are they,...)
- Assist with beta testing Mostest's platform
Requirements- Recent college graduate or currently pursuing a Bachelors Degree
- Business majors (Marketing,...) preferred, but not required. However, you must have a passion for social media and startups
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills (you will be reaching out to potential clients and users!)
- Possess creativity and flexibility (e.g. if you encounter a problem that you want to discuss with us, will you also think about and recommend a potential solution / work-around?)
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint helpful