Tech Startup Marketing InternshipCarBlip
Get your foot in the door! Internship - Marketing/AdvertisingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Social Media Marketing Agency Fall Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Media Marketing InternshipiDataBreak, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)M39 Consulting
Marketing, Social Media, Ad Placement, Ad Development, AdvertisingPrestige Gaming Solutions. LLC
Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
Conference and Marketing Intern for Wall Street Media CompanyFinancial Technologies Forum
Marketing and Social Media InternBookmark This
3954 Murhpy Canyon Rd
San Diego, CA
Posted: July 30 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFast growing Digital Marketing Agency looking for an energetic, talented and highly creative intern to join our team in San Diego. We offer SEO, PPC, Social Media, Mobile/Web App and Web Design services to clients across the U.S., Canada and Australia.
ResponsibilitiesThe right candidate will be working closely with the management team on marketing initiatives, promoting the company brand and products, doing outreach to potential prospects and partners using different channels including social media, email and phone calls. This is a 3 months internship and we require a minimum of 20 hours per week or 4 hours per day. Hours are flexible from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Monday – Friday)
• Has a Master or Bachelor degree or currently enrolled in one with a minimum GPA of 3.5
• Minimum of 6 months previous professional or internship experience in Marketing, PR or Social Media marketing
• Professional experience with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and other social media platforms
• The ability to produce stellar content for blog posts, articles, marketing material, email newsletters and client outreach
• You must be reliable and dependable -- work ethic is vital
• You must be passionate about growth, development, and people