Marketing Internship For Record LabelBlack Tie Event
Digital Marketing Intern - ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Marketing and SalesiGlow Mentoring
Personal Assistant looking to grow with an online businessInspire Metals
Marketing Intern for Eco Conscious CompanyHeal Estate
Digital Marketing InternWells Lamont LLC
In search of a SERIOUS & PROFESSIONAL Marketing Intern for overall marketing(eipunlimited)
Marketing InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Marketing and Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Cleveland Heights, OH
Posted: April 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHirobel is a locally owned and operated startup focused on creating innovative tools and accessories that provide advanced solutions for today’s bicycles. We are seeking an articulate, organized, and detail-oriented individual to join our team two to three days a week as we continue to grow. Your efforts will assist in expanding our social media presence and help develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy. The ideal intern candidate will have excellent communication skills and be proficient with social media platforms.
This is a temporary, part-time, unpaid Internship. There may also be opportunity for national and international travel. We are happy to comply with requirements needed for school credit.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to Brandon Hirokawa at email@example.com with “Marketing Intern” in the subject line.
Responsibilities• Assist in the creation of signage, email campaigns, and online promotions
• Assist in preparation of presentations
• Utilize social media to engage with fans/followers online and to expand network
• Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
• Assist in drafting press releases
• Analyze local marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Draft email marketing to keep contacts up to date regarding news, events, etc.
• Research potential funding opportunities and assist with writing grant proposals
• Assist with execution of trade shows and other events
• Design and edit incoming and outgoing copy for correspondence and advertising
Requirements• Proficient with social media platforms
• Skilled in writing, presentations, interpersonal relations, and customer service
• Creative and hardworking
• Competent in Microsoft Office
• Can work independently as a well as part of a team
• Ability to work well with media and professional athletes
• Interest in cycling a plus