Digital MarketingEnterprise Monkey
Public Relations InternKingston5 Productions
Virtual Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Marketing Analyst InternBusiness Expo Center
Account Mgmt/ Social Media Interngriffin360
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Social Media/MarketingHTH & Associates
SEO/Content Marketing InternshipeGenerationMarketing
Marketing and Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Cleveland Heights, OH
Posted: April 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHirobel is a locally owned and operated startup focused on creating innovative tools and accessories that provide advanced solutions for today’s bicycles. We are seeking an articulate, organized, and detail-oriented individual to join our team two to three days a week as we continue to grow. Your efforts will assist in expanding our social media presence and help develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy. The ideal intern candidate will have excellent communication skills and be proficient with social media platforms.
This is a temporary, part-time, unpaid Internship. There may also be opportunity for national and international travel. We are happy to comply with requirements needed for school credit.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to Brandon Hirokawa at email@example.com with “Marketing Intern” in the subject line.
Responsibilities• Assist in the creation of signage, email campaigns, and online promotions
• Assist in preparation of presentations
• Utilize social media to engage with fans/followers online and to expand network
• Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
• Assist in drafting press releases
• Analyze local marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Draft email marketing to keep contacts up to date regarding news, events, etc.
• Research potential funding opportunities and assist with writing grant proposals
• Assist with execution of trade shows and other events
• Design and edit incoming and outgoing copy for correspondence and advertising
Requirements• Proficient with social media platforms
• Skilled in writing, presentations, interpersonal relations, and customer service
• Creative and hardworking
• Competent in Microsoft Office
• Can work independently as a well as part of a team
• Ability to work well with media and professional athletes
• Interest in cycling a plus