English/Italian Internet Marketing Social media manager - International life coaching companyYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Internship in CHINA C119 - Editorial(not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C135 - Acquisition Assistant Intern (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C134 - Online Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C118 - Business Developer (not virtual)MTA Network
Marketing Internship for a Tourism Agency in MelbourneCDC
Event Manager (On Campus Coupon Book Distribution--First Two Weeks of the Semester)PocketMoney, LLC
Marketing and Website Content ManagerBookmark This
Varsity Office Solutions Inc
San Tomas cross central
Santa Clara, CA
Posted: September 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout the company: We are an online e-commence company that has an immediate opening for marketing and website content. We sell printer supplies through eBay and Amazon stores, as well as two of our websites.
The role: This position is responsible for the content management of our websites, and along with it, marketing to our customers. We are an expanding startup and will have lots of customers to continue to take care of and more customers to find and reach out to. Responsibilities include adding and editing products, creating and promoting deals for our customers, and writing newsletters/emails to our customers. You will be given the freedom to be creative and implement your own ideas, and will be working with a small team.
• Update, maintain, and fix product pages and info
• Create promotions and send them out to customers
• Research new avenues of marketing, and implement them
• Other marketing duties as assigned
• Write relevant material and post on social media that highlight areas of the website to help drive traffic.
• Conduct market research and analyze pertinent information for decision making
Additional Skills Not Required, But Are a Plus
• Printer supply industry (cartridge and toner) familiarity is a plus.
• SEO knowledge or experience is a plus.
• Social media strategy and execution experience is a plus.
• Marketing experience is a plus.
Flexible time (4 days/week, 14-25 hours/week).
Qualifications and skills:
• 1-3 years of relevant web experience
• Experience in writing, editing, and proofreading promotional emails
• Experience with a Content Management System
• Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS would be helpful
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Takes initiative, can work independently, meets deadlines
• Current college student welcome. Needs to make minimum one year commitment on the job