Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media Marketing For New Edible Cannabis Companywww.OldNewportRealty.com
Marketing and/or Graphic Design for Specialty Foods CompanyBookmark This
2828 S Alemeda
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSadaf Foods is a wholesaler, manufacturer and distributor of Mediterranean, Kosher and Specialty Foods (http://www.sadaf.com/).
We are a privately held family-owned company that is rapidly growing and is a leader amongst specialty food importers and suppliers. We are looking to grow toward a younger and bigger market and are looking for an intern to help us attract more customers through new marketing techniques.
**This internship has a huge emphasis on writing! You must be a great writer and be able to engage an audience with your words.
We are looking for a foodie with a descriptive language to make food sound enticing and delicious. If you enjoy writing about food and can come up with new strategies to gain attention such as billboards, flyers, editorials, or social media posts, this internship is for you!
This internship will allow you to gain knowledge in a company in which you can learn from many different departments. You will be encouraged to take your skills to new parts of the company and can assist in a variety of tasks.
Most of the work can be done virtually, but you may be asked to come in a few times a week to immerse yourself in the projects and gain hands-on experience as well as work side-by-side with our team.
Please note we may ask for a writing/ design sample! :)
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Design flyers, billboards, and graphics for social media posts
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Assisting in product design and writing descriptions for new products
RequirementsFOR THE WRITING/EDITORIAL POSITION
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, English, or similar fields
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and creative writing skills.
- Love food blogs/blogging
FOR THE GRAPHIC DESIGN POSITION
- Able to use Photoshop/Adobe or picture editing tools
- Creative in design for products, billboards, flyers, and other advertisements
- Can take great pictures of food (Even on an Iphone)
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Excited to learn, and is able to take the lead and provide new, fresh ideas
- Loves food, and has a knowledge of specialty food
SkillsRequired - Creative Writing, Graphic Design, Editorial Design, Facebook Marketing, Instagram, Brand Communication, Brand Developement, Adobe, Adobe Photoshop
Preferred - Business Journalism, Article Marketing, Brand Design, Billboards, Advertising Research