Marketing InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Marketing InternStrother Enterprises, Inc.
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual Midwest MarketBlack and College Bound
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual SE MarketBlack and College Bound
Marketing intern for NYC Design house- BridalCarol Hannah
Marketing InternFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Entry Level Marketing – Top Firm in MN Seeks Top TalentNorthGate MN
Marketing InternDusk Publishing
Marketing and/or Public Relations InternBookmark This
Housen Homecare, Inc.
Posted: July 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSince 1991, Housen Homecare has provided professional and compassionate care for families seeking quality homecare for their loved ones. Our nearly 25 years of service has surpassed the longevity of many of our regional competitors. As a result, Housen Homecare has built a solid track record for being one of the best homecare service providers in the Washington, DC area. As we grow and expand, we are looking for additional qualified individuals to assist us with an initial internship and possibly be hired and brought on to our company under our newly developed Marketing Department. We are seeking 2-3 interns to work part-time out of our Laurel Office location anywhere from 3 to 6 months with the possibility of being brought on full-time.
Responsibilities- Assist in the creation of signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Write press releases and other materials.
- Assist with mailings, print production.
- Keywords analysis.
- Compile contact lists.
- Search for press clippings.
- Update databases.
- Greet guests, employees and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or Public Relations
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Comfortable with and understands Adobe Indesign and/or Adobe Photoshop.