SALES AND MARKETING INTERN NEEDED FOR SPORTS PROFESSIONALZaydon Enterprises Management LLC
Marketing & Web Development InternElissa's Solutions
Public Relations SpecialistThe Keys Productions
Marketing/Business Intern for a cutting-edge crowdfunding startupJoin a Mission.org
Business Development / Sales InternFinancial Industry Association
Campus Marketing RepresentativeSavage Software Corp
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or for Next SemesterMCO, Inc
Web Developer/programmerDivas In Transition
Marketing Apprentice – Direct Report to CEOBookmark This
Posted: May 06 2015
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMarketing Apprentice – Direct Report to CEO
Work 1-on-1 with the CEO, To Create Innovative Marketing Campaigns for MOBE
(Note: We Are Only Considering Candidates Willing to Relocate to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia at B1-28-8, Soho Suites at KLCC, No. 20 Jalan Perak, 50450, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
MOBE is now looking for a marketing apprentice to work with the CEO to help create new marketing campaigns for MOBE.
This will be a very fast paced roll. The hours will be long - but it will be fun and exciting opportunity too.
Here's what MOBE is looking for:
You must be a very organized person: you'll be getting different tasks thrown onto your lap, and you must be able to make sure everything gets completed, and prioritize. The right person will make sure that things don't fall through the cracks.
You need to be willing to relocate to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for this role.
Optional Skills (not required, but a plus):
- Basic HTML / coding ability
- A great eye for design
This is not an unpaid or low paid internship; you will be paid 10% above the local rate. All candidates will go for an extended interview first before chosen and if chosen the company will handle all visa and employment pass requirements.
Final thoughts on the roll:
This is a PAID internship role, where you're being taken under the wing of someone who truly knows the business.
ResponsibilitiesWhat you will be doing:
Some typical tasks you might do in a day (note: you don't need to know how to do all of these just yet, but must be willing to learn)
- Add in some emails to our auto responder follow up sequence
- Split test 3 different lead capture pages
- Convert a PowerPoint presentation into keynote and dress up the presentation with a new format
- Tweak some copy on an order page
- Take a written sales letter and format it onto keynote slides, ready to be recorded and turned into a sales video
- Make a 'How to' video in Camtasia showing our customers how to navigate the backoffice for new products
- And much, much more. No two days will ever be the same.
- Basic WordPress skills are necessary
- Basic sales copy skills are a plus
- You need to have a strong eye for attention to detail (this is really important)
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects at once
- Organized and detailed orientated
- Understanding of Google Docs, including documents and spreadsheets
- Excellent written skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work with and help our team members
You need to be a hard-working, self-starter who is coachable, dependable, determined, driven, accountable, tech savvy, and naturally obsessed with details.
SkillsRequired - Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Fluent English, Internet Entrepreneur, Internet Marketing, Competitive Marketing Strategies
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Keynote, Direct Response, Wordpress Design, Email Campaigning