Content & Social Media InternDavid Dobbs Enterpries
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
SALES & MARKETING INTERNJetzy
Content Writing InternETech 7
Marketing, Social Media and Design InternConscious Artwear LLC
Marketing Executive Assistant InternINTI Realty
ARE YOU COMMITTED, HARD WORKING, SOCIAL MEDIA SAVVY?Mission 4 Media
Marketing Apprentice - Management TrainingBookmark This
Atlantic Coast Events, Inc.
3219 Landmark St.
Posted: May 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMarketing Apprentice - Marketing Internship - Management Training - Full Paid Training + Growth
Hands on training: We invest. We train. We need the right person!
We are looking for future leaders to grow from an apprentice position into a management role with our company through our Marketing Apprenticeship Program.
• Excellent Communication/Customer Service Skills
• Ambition, strong work ethic and open to new ideas
• Self-starter with problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a high energy environment
• Career and Growth Oriented
• Leadership experience
• Professional image is a must!
• Continued Education Preferred
The right candidate will be focusing on the following areas:
• Development of Marketing Campaigns and Strategies
• Customer Service and Client Acquisition
• Implementation of Product Launches
• Leadership Training
• In-store Promotional Advertising
• One-on-one instruction with Marketing Managers
• Title Advancement based upon performance
• Hourly Base Pay + Bonuses
• Leadership Training
related keywords*: entry level, customer service, retail, restaurant, sports-minded/competitive, full time, internship, management, advertising, public relations, entry-level,marketing, advertising, profession, sports marketing, management, promotions, campaign management, account executive, business development, marketing concepts, account coordinator, market research, public relations, strategic planning, direct marketing, promotional sales, entertainment, management, clients, account manager, campaigns, client relations, retail, hospitality, server, restaurant entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, clerical, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, business development, business, internship, advertising, entry level, retail, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, public relations, communications, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, hostess, sales management
• Outstanding communication skills both verbal & written.
• Able to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Able to work effectively in a team environment
• Detail-oriented and the ability to follow up on tasks.
• Work effectively under pressure and maintain a positive attitude
• Capable of multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing time efficiently