Social Media & Community Management InternEarle Manor I & II
2 Business Development and Marketing Interns needed for startup in New YorkBegin to Heal
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Marketing InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Marketing InternStrother Enterprises, Inc.
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual Midwest MarketBlack and College Bound
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual SE MarketBlack and College Bound
Marketing Apprentice - PaidBookmark This
Tulsa Event Management
6440 S Lewis Ave Ste 2000
Posted: January 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHands on training: We invest. We train. We need the right person!
We are looking for future leaders to grow from an apprentice position into a
management role with our company through our Marketing Apprenticeship
ResponsibilitiesThe right candidate will be focusing on the following areas:
• Development of Marketing Campaigns and Strategies
• Customer Service and Client Acquisition
• Implementation of Product Launches
• Leadership Training
• In-store Promotional Advertising
Requirements• Excellent Communication/Customer Service Skills
• Ambition, strong work ethic and open to new ideas
• Self-starter with problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a high energy environment
• Be a career oriented individual
• Leadership experience
• Professional image is a must!
• Some college work required