Marketing and Communications InternThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Social Media, Public Relations and Marketing Internships For 75 Year Old CompanyGarment Machinery Company, Inc.
Marketing / Social Media / Content Management Intern (UNPAID INTERNSHIP)Clever Fox Apparel
Copywriting Internship with Marketing/ Advertising Experience during tech-product launch (paid)Energize Technologies
Social Media and Marketing InternFarmers Ins
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Email Marketing/Social Media SpecialistGutierrez Productions, Inc.
Marketing Intern PositionPLM METTA HEALING OASIS, LLC
Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
Electric Marketing Inc.
211 Lathrop Way Ste G
Posted: April 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionElectric is one of Sacramento’s leading Marketing and Promotions Firms. Due to our recent expansion, we are looking for hard working, quick learning and motivated individuals to join our team. We provide hands on internships that challenge students to apply their knowledge and learn in depth information about the Marketing and Public Relations industry.
Public Relations interns work closely with our Marketing and Business Development teams to develop innovative and strategic promotions and events for our clients. Our goal is to stimulate business growth for our clients to enhance their prominence in the community and their industry. The clients we support come from industries such as health and wellness, skin care and beauty and electronics.
- Create and execute special events for public outreach
- Conduct market research
- Expand on business contacts via personal networking and attendance of special events
- Develop, implement and support Public Relations strategies
- Monitor and analyze events and campaigns
- Provide creative and strategic input and feedback on Business Development strategies
- Build brand awareness through marketing and Public Relations activities
- Bachelor’s Degree Previous work experience in customer service, marketing, sales, or retail
- Majors in Marketing, Business, Communications or Public Relations
- Pro-active, self starter who is able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Meet and exceed goals in a fast pace work environment