Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Digital Marketing InternVendng Machine Corp.
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or Next SemesterMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Need a Marketing Internship? Love Bikes?LaneSpotter
Urgently required interns for Marketing of text books in Schools of Delhi/NCRRadical Books Pvt. Ltd
Social Media Marketing InternHD Beauty Skincare Boutique
PR & Marketing Co Offers Online & Offline-Learn HowTo Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing Assistant – Entry LevelBookmark This
4600 A Montgomery Blvd. NE #101
Posted: August 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionElite Events is one of Albuquerques fastest growing event marketing firms. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about gaining or enhancing their experience in the Marketing industry to join our recently expanded organization.
We develop custom and strategic marketing programs for our nationwide clients. We represent clients from a variety of industries including health and wellness, cosmetics and electronics. We are dedicated to growing our clients business and customer base through our excellent customer service, passion for creativity and innovative approach to marketing.
Qualified Candidates possess the following attributes:
- An approachable and positive attitude
- A strong interest in Marketing, Events and Public Relations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional appearance
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- Pro-active, self starter who is able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Support the Marketing and Public Relations teams with day to day business initiatives
- Coordinate marketing event logistics and operations
- Participate in meetings to learn effective marketing tactics and strategies
- Assist in conducting market research
- Communicate event and promotional needs to various support departments
- Provide event support by acting as the liaison between client and customer
- Work experience in marketing, sales, retail or customer service