4 EVER Miami BRAND AMBASSADORManager
Local Marketing Specialist & EditorThe Global Grid
Digital Marketing InternSidekick Virtual Solutions LLC
Do You Love Animals & Fashion?Sonas Denim
Destination Music Festival Marketing InternEnvision Festival
Marketing Coordinator Internship in BeijingHaiwei Career Services Co., Ltd
Online MarketerCelestial Body Care
Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Posted: May 16 2016
Company Location: Dracut, MA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 30 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDuties include those described for administrative assistant, but this position supports a marketing department exclusively. May assist both full-time employees and freelance staff. Additional duties include helping with trade show and event planning, creating or updating presentation software files, tracking budgets and expenses, and communicating with external creative service providers. May also be involved in monitoring activity and posting content for an organization's social media channels.
Responsibilities•Should be team orientated, working as a team member assisting and supporting their colleagues and other departments in achieving a shared vision.
• Communicates ideas and plans with clarity and purpose driven by company values and the Division’s vision.
• Seeks, appreciates, assists, and participates significantly in unit specific projects or cross Divisional ones.
• Share responsibility for achieving customer growth and divisional targets.
• Attend, participate and contribute at team meetings.
• Drive the departments’ business through superior customer service and providing product information.
• Communicate and meet with customers on a regular basis with regards to business needs and tailor made promotions.
• Maintains and develops existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
• Meeting and exceeding sales and profitability targets of the department.
• Successfully responsible to effectively implement and monitor sales and distribution objectives.
• Responsible for the continuous improvement in efficiency, quality and adherence to the Quality Management System.
RequirementsThese are the requirements for the Job...
-Are you a U.S. Citizen, Canadian Citizen Green -Card Holder
-Must be fluent in communication and English
-Must have a clear criminal charges
-Must be atleast 20wpm average
-Must be 18+ average.