Marketing Assistant InternFreelance Marketing
Marketing Volunteer/Intern for Fringe Festival ProductionAwkward Hug Productions
Work with Marketing Industry Thought Leaders and Have a Blast at Rock My ImageRock My Image
Digital Marketing InternCaldera Labs
Marketing InternshipReading Until Dawn Con, LLC
Marketing InternValpak of Atlanta
PAID SPRING/SUMMER Buisness/Marketing InternshipAflac
San Fam HoldingsSan Fam Holdings
Marketing assistantBookmark This
444 Madison Ave
New York, NY
Posted: August 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs an intern with SoCozy, our goal will be for you to gain experience and knowledge within the beauty/hair care industry primarily focused on children’s hair care and lifestyle. You will learn the different aspects of a small entrepreneurial environment, and the way this type of business stays competitive within the world of hair care. This is the perfect opportunity to start your professional career.
Below, please find an outline of your internship:
• Product Research & Competitive Analysis
• Website Content Research and Development, and provide key data points and up-to-date content for use on the website and all social media platforms
• Kids Hair information/facts
• Hair Styles
• Hair Blogs
• Promotional material
• Lice Information/prevention/tips
• Kids Fashion/Lifestyle
• Tie-in with our cause and Content for our cause
• Moms helping moms/Kids helping kids tie ins for content
• Content procurement - video, etc.
• Analyzing reports
• Continually engage clients and stay connected within the social media world
• Administrative Support – i.e. meeting preparations, send outs etc.
• Other projects as needed
RequirementsIf you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!
Hope to hear from you soon.