Marketing InternSolar Art
Content Specialist Intern (Social Media)Strategy Marketing Solutions
Digital Marketing/ Website DevelopmentJobs in ETFs
Social Media & Community Management InternKnowe
Marketing Internship at USA Apparel CompanySuuchi
Internship For Digital Marketing AgencyEmpire Traffic Group LLC
Media and Public RelationsCat Depot
Marketing AssistantBookmark This
5755 Granger Road
Posted: November 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEvolve Management is a leading event marketing and advertising firm in Independence. We have recently expanded and are looking to fill entry level positions in management, marketing, advertising, sales and public relations. We are focusing on building our new division and their retail marketing campaigns. We recently acquired contracts with some of the nation’s largest companies to increase consumer awareness, build their customer base and develop the brands for their exciting new products.
We are looking for the right people to take on leadership roles in the expansion and growth of this division. The right candidate will be self-motivated, have natural leadership abilities, and be career-oriented.
ResponsibilitiesMAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Campaign development including coordination, analysis, and continual monitoring for progress
• Professionally representing clients in all areas of business
• Contribute to the growth and performance of the division
• Train and develop new marketing professionals
• Stay on top of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objective of the client and adjusting plans accordingly
• Manage and develop promotions and materials
RequirementsIMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS- All applicants must be:
1. COMPETITIVE, individuals to take our company to the next level.
2. DETERMINED to satisfy client needs
3. DEMONSTRATE GREAT COMMUNICATION & PERSONAL SKILLS
4. LEADERSHIP qualities
5. TAKE CHARGE personality
6. BUSINESS MINDSET