Marketing InternSolar Art
Content Specialist Intern (Social Media)Strategy Marketing Solutions
Digital Marketing/ Website DevelopmentJobs in ETFs
Social Media & Community Management InternKnowe
Marketing Internship at USA Apparel CompanySuuchi
Internship For Digital Marketing AgencyEmpire Traffic Group LLC
Media and Public RelationsCat Depot
Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Elite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Posted: November 04 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur current Marketing Assistant Position is a hands on internship. Providing Interns with the experience and know how to effectively market an array of clients from the sports and entertainment industry. This is a very rewarding position and there is the possibility to be hired on with the company.
Deadline (WE ARE ACTIVELY PLACING INTERNS NOW)
• Fall Internship: August 15th/September to December
• Winter Internship: December 15th/January to March
• Spring Internship: March 15th/April to June
• Summer Internship: June 15th/July to August
• Internships are unpaid. Applicants must be currently enrolled in a college or university and be able to show proof of residence during the period of the internship.
• Assist with general marketing initiatives for both Elite Broadcasting and Elite Sema.
• Research information on City services and resources
• Research information on the entertainment industry in surrounding areas.
• Research latest marketing trends and developments in the digital space (social media, applications, video etc.)
• Research and maintain contact lists for both Elite Broadcasting and Elite Sema.
• Provide general administrative support
• Provide logistical support at events
• Assist with other special projects as needed
• Working toward a degree or graduate degree in business, television, film, media, broadcast or communications
• Familiarity with general marketing strategies, branding and promotional techniques for all television and online properties
• Strong interest in media, television, and digital entertainment
• Strong background in communication, research, and event planning
• Ability to complete projects quickly, accurately and with attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
• Excellent writing, organizational and research skills
• Ability to work within a collaborative environment
• Pleasant phone manner
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of Adobe In-Design, Photoshop, video editing software, and market research a plus.
RequirementsAll Students must:
• College Sophomore, Junior, Senior, and Graduate Students
• 2.5 G.P.A
• Reliable transportation
• Creative, out–of-the-box thinker
• Organized with attention to detail
• Strategic and analytic approach complex situations
• Resourcefulness and patient, positive can-do attitude
• Strong work ethic, interpersonal skills, and ability to work as a team
• Interns must be able to work a minimum of 10 hours a week.