Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Fast Fashion – Graphic Designer & CopywriterSelfie Leslie
Marketing InternshipChicago Fringe Festival
Influencer Marketing InternshipStylehaul
Social Media MarketingValencia Daniel International
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Skincare company seeks part-time INTERN (paid position)UHI Cosmetics
Marketing AssistantBookmark This
New Direction Events
12702 Mayhill Dr. Ste 102
San Antonio, TX
Posted: July 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew Direction Events, Inc. is an Event / Promotions and Planning firm in the San Antonio area. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others in a fast paced environment and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele. Our private marketing, promotions, advertising and special events firm is looking to expand creating a need for marketing and promotions managers. Full training is provided for the candidate that shows a passion for marketing, a knowledge of customer service and the goals of management.
ResponsibilitiesMAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
Marketing opportunity for revenue
Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral
Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success storie
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Journalism
- Must have wide range of understanding of the marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
These are personal traits that will best help the associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Stress Tolerance - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Social Orientation - Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!