Social Media & Community Management Intern16streetstories
IMMEDIATE NEED! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer WorkMidwest Focus Group Inc
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Paid Summer Marketing Intern for E-commerce StartupGage Diamonds
Local Marketing Specialist & EditorThe Global Grid
Digital Marketing InternSidekick Virtual Solutions LLC
Do You Love Animals & Fashion?Sonas Denim
Destination Music Festival Marketing InternEnvision Festival
Marketing AssistantBookmark This
11 Enterprise Avenue North
Posted: February 24 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhite Toque, Inc. is the leading importer of European specialty products to the food service trade in the United States. We currently sell to 250 distributors and wholesalers nationwide and offer a wide selection of frozen and dry goods products.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Marketing Assistant with graphic designer skills that will be able to support White Toque’s foot print expansion across the US in the food service industry.
The Marketing Assistant supports the Marketing Manager in the day to day responsibilities of the department.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent on the job experience in Graphic Design, Marketing or related field.
ResponsibilitiesSome of these duties include:
• Assist in the creation of new designs and ad layouts for the marketing materials for each of the practices of the organization.
• Support the marketing department helping with revisions to business cards, appointment cards, brochures, booklets and other existing marketing materials as requested.
• Update practice websites as needed in Magento. Some of these website edits may include but are not limited to: adding pages, adding links, adding products, updating photos and adding text.
• Assist with weekly and monthly updates to social media pages on Facebook and Twitter. This will include writing and editing online blog posts and helping with the creation of social media campaigns.
• Track and help maintain marketing project requests through email, phone, in person and through organization intranet forms.
• Help maintain marketing deadline calendars.
• Help organizing national trade show.
• Assist in the production of marketing materials both internal and external.
• Research advertising market trends, and pull ideas for inspiration.
• Provide support for various marketing events as needed.
• Proficient in Adobe software. Primarily Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Proficient in Microsoft software. Primarily Word and Excel.
• Prior experience in Magento (or similar) preferred, but not mandatory.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Positive attitude and works well in a team environment.
• Open to constructive feedback.
• A quick learner, who is able to multi-task by working on various projects at once.
• Must be open to new ideas and likes to think outside of the box.
• Able to work independently with little supervision at times.
• Previous marketing experience preferred, but not mandatory.
• Being a foodie is a huge +++ !
SkillsRequired - Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Preferred - Access, Magento