Social Media InternMr. Cory's Cookies
Personal Assistant / PR AssistantThe Septimius Group LLC
Global Digital Beauty Community is looking for WINTER and SPRING Interns! (Encino, CA)Bangstyle
Search Engine Optimization Specialist InternshipCreative Visual Productions
SEO and Social Media StrategistMarketSearch
Marketing & Event Planning InternshipThe Admin Awards
Marketing InternPanorama Consulting
Marketing AssistantBookmark This
6666 Harwin Drive Suite # 560
Posted: August 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a promotional advertising company with exceptional customer service that offers financial rewards and promotions determined by performance. We work with major companies and organizations in the Telecommunication world.
These clients need high energy, upbeat individuals with great customer service skills to represent them and fill the role of an Ambassador.
We are planning large-scale expansion, and we are in need of new ENTRY LEVEL management trainees with fresh ideas and a resounding work ethic.
We provide highly competitive compensation and all openings are entry-level - ideal for graduates or individuals looking for a career change.
ResponsibilitiesELM Global is now hiring for entry-level full-time business management training positions. This position entails marketing and sales that includes comprehensive training. A variety of skill sets are taught from marketing/ sales and administration to management and mentorship. Successful candidates will advance through the organization.
We are eager to hear from you if you fit the following description:
• No experience is necessary but professionalism and integrity are a must!
• Ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
• Are sports minded and have a do what it takes mentality
• A positive and winning attitude
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Desire an opportunity for management
• Desire to start a new opportunity in the marketing and sales department
• Excellent communication skills
• Leadership experience
• Ability to work in a high energy environment
• Be a self-starter with problem-solving skills
• Be a career-oriented individual searching for rapid growth