Marketing InternBuh! Gaming
SALES & MARKETING INTERNJetzy
Business Development executiveAdroo Technologies LLC
Marketing InternEZC Pak
Social Media Marketing Agency Summer Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Social Media CoordinatorRenew Packaging LLC
PAID - Digital Marketing & Web Analyst InternU Haul International
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
Marketing AssistantBookmark This
11999 Katy Freeway
Posted: August 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a group of talented people, very creative, diverse, inspired, determined, and with the desire to make a difference in the way the marketing is being run today. We are a women owned business that helps clients with smart marketing campaigns and strategies to grow their businesses.
We are seeking for a Marketing Assistant to work in our Houston, TX office. This is an entry-level position. We are seeking for an individual in the digital marketing area. This is a full time position.
ResponsibilitiesYour primary focus will be to provide assistance to the management team. This position will have much variety on a daily basis, thus you need strong multi-task capabilities. You must be able to learn fast and adapt quickly.
• Collaborate in the creation of marketing concepts for social media campaigns, websites, and overall marketing campaigns.
• Assist in management of social sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and Google +
• Assist in proof reading and editing web content.
• Support event coordination and execution. Participate on days customer marketing events are taking place.
• Prepare client presentations via PowerPoint using templates available if needed.
• Use Illustrator to edit logos, flyers, brochures, and other images if needed.
• Take on a variety of roles within a small agency environment where everyone's performance is important to the success of the firm.
• Effectively manage your own projects, prioritize tasks, and ensure the timely delivery of work.
Requirements• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communication.
• Exceptional communication and grammar skills. Proofing and editing skills.
• Self-motivated, organized and detailed oriented.
• Team player who enjoys collaboration, but who is also able to work independently.
• Individual who excels in handling multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines with high quality work.
• Self-starter who is customer oriented and possess a customer oriented focus.
• Strong computer skills. Microsoft office suite, including Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Bilingual Spanish a plus.
• Experience with design software such as Illustrator is a plus.
• Resume, Cover letter, and link to your portfolio (if available).