Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternFresh Clean Group
PAID Marketing / Social Media InternshipDATA PRO BOSTON INC
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Writing for Holistic Life
Posted: January 17 2015
Company Location: Hatboro, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am seeking a marketing assistant to help with the development and implementation of various marketing tasks for my freelance writing and marketing business. This is a great opportunity for you to learn marketing skills that go beyond what you would learn in a traditional classroom setting. You will also learn about web design and SEO as I will also need help managing several websites and blogs. You will also be assisting me with email blasts, press releases, social media and more.
You would be able to work from your own home and we would conduct business over email and phone. You would make your own hours provided the work is completed within deadline.
I have a lot to teach you as a marketing professional with 13 years of experience and would be happy to write recommendations for you to help you in your career. While there is no hourly pay for this position, I can guarantee you that the skills you will learn can give you a huge advantage over other students when applying for jobs in the future.
Responsibilities- Make updates to websites as needed
- On-site search engine optimization (I will teach you how)
- Off-site search engine optimization strategies (I will teach you them)
- Link building
- Create and send out email blasts
- Social media interaction and posts
- Help me write and send out press releases
- Add to and maintain databases
Requirements- Good computer and internet researching skills are required, and you must have your own access to both.
- Communication is extremely important to me. Don't leave me hanging and don't make me come after you asking when you will have something done. Be proactive and keep me informed.
- Must be self motivated and possess the drive to do things right the first time.
- Must be able to put in 15-20 hours a week.
SkillsRequired - American English, Microsoft Office Applications
Preferred - WordPress