Marketing Internship for a Tourism Agency in MelbourneCDC
Event Manager (On Campus Coupon Book Distribution--First Two Weeks of the Semester)PocketMoney, LLC
VeryVera Fall Marketing InternVeryVera
Content Marketing and Social Media Strategy Internbloom365
Marketing and Advertising Entrepreneur InternshipVenture Aviator
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNBrogan Group
Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
Marketing Assistant InternBookmark This
Posted: October 12 2015
Company Location: Waxhaw, NC
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInboundify, a web design and inbound marketing agency, is looking to hire marketing assistant interns to market our agency to prospective clients. This opportunity is ideal for any student or recent graduate interested in a marketing career. Selected interns will be given professional responsibilities and work directly with the CEO. This is an excellent opportunity to game real-world experiences and form connections that will benefits future career options.
Upon successful completion of your internship, we will provide a job recommendation letter directly from our CEO and a recommendation letter from your immediate supervisor. We will serve as a reference for future opportunities. Interns will also be given special consideration when applying for open positions in the company that they qualify for.
Inboundify is a marketing agency providing website design and redesign along with inbound marketing services, including: SEO, social media, PPC advertising, content creation, and lead generation. We aim to become a high growth marketing services provider to professional services firms and the sports/fitness industry. We are very excited to help students and young career professionals gain first hand experience in real work roles.
Responsibilities- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Help set pricing for companies' services and service packages.
- Assist with creation and execution of marketing campaigns and online promotions.
- Write blog and newsletter articles and marketing emails.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Generate reports for company/clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or closely related field.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Know how to use PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Ability to use Google docs a plus.
- Knowledge of WordPress a plus.
- Able to understand the inbound marketing process.
- Able to learn and use email marketing and additional mktg. software (MailChimp, Hubspot, landing page and call to action button tools). Will train you.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics a plus.