Travel Agency Assistant & Marketing for Travel Agency (Countrywide - U.S.)Swift Travel Deals
Marketing InternSkyline Consulting Group
Brand ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Account ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Talent Acquisition and Retention InternshipStratagem.io
Pinterest MarketerSpice Pharm
Paid & unpaid marketing & events Intern for Startup Accelerator in Santa Monica (Innovation Factory)Expert DOJO
Customer Loyalty AssociateSpice Pharm
Marketing Assistant (Intern)Bookmark This
500 Montgomery Street, Suite 400
Posted: June 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChiqúe Affairs, LLC is a full-scale event planning company serving the Washington, DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia area. Chiqúe Affairs, LLC is currently seeking an Intern to perform marketing and branding duties for the company.
• Oversight of the annual Marketing and Communications strategy to ensure that marketing targets are met in support of company goals.
• Generating Hootsuite reports to monitor marketing successes and opportunities for improvement.
• Identifying content and articles of interest for social media postings.
• Posting content via Hootsuite for social media marketing and visibility.
• Conducting interviews of vendors for inclusion in the company blogs.
• Developing creating branding and marketing commercials for posting on the company website, YouTube, and other social media streams.
• Cultivating relationships with media outlets (print, radio, television) to generate publicity and increase company awareness.
• Creating e-flyers for company advertisements.
• Scheduling and overseeing company email lists and email campaigns through use of e-flyers.
• Monitoring and measuring marketing results and recommending alternate solutions.
• Maintaining files and documents on the company’s shared drive (Google Docs).
• Creating presentations as needed.
• Participating in weekly conference calls and face-to-face meetings as scheduled.
• Other duties as assigned.
RequirementsExperience with identifying social media content, posting content, creating email campaigns, and other marketing and branding techniques is preferred.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Marketing Communications, Social Media Communications, Marketing Analytics, Creative Concept Development, Social Media Advertising, Marketing Communications Planning, Branding Ideas, Social Media Monitoring
Preferred - Marketing Communications Planning