Publisher's AssistantSRM Graphics and Printing
Marketing InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Social Media InternSuaveCo
Marketing InternThe Ecomm Dude
Business Communications Coordinator-Entry LevelImperial Solutions, Inc
Content Creator InternColure Media
Black economic empowerment organization - Marketing InternLet's Buy Black 365
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Marketing Assistant (Intern)Bookmark This
500 Montgomery Street, Suite 400
Posted: June 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChiqúe Affairs, LLC is a full-scale event planning company serving the Washington, DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia area. Chiqúe Affairs, LLC is currently seeking an Intern to perform marketing and branding duties for the company.
• Devising an annual Marketing and Communications strategy for Chiqúe Affairs, LLC that utilizes various platforms to communicate company messaging (including but not limited to social media, print, radio, press releases, and other media platforms) in support of company goals;
• Generating Hootsuite reports to monitor marketing successes and opportunities for improvement;
• Identifying content and articles of interest for social media postings;
• Developing creative branding and marketing commercials for posting on YouTube and other various social media streams;
• Cultivating relationships with targeted media to generate publicity and increase company awareness;
• Facilitating the preparation of marketing campaigns using e-flyers and advertisements;
• Monitoring and measuring marketing results to recommend alternate solutions;
• Participating in meetings as scheduled; and,
• Other duties as assigned.
RequirementsExperience with identifying social media content, email campaigns, and other marketing and branding techniques is preferred.
SkillsRequired - Marketing Analytics, Marketing Communications Planning, Marketing Communications, Branding Ideas, Creative Concept Development, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Communications, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Monitoring
Preferred - Marketing Communications Planning