Boutique Law Firm Seeking Marketing Interns-ImmediatelyThe Law Firm of Ekaterina Mouratova, PLLC
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Marketing InternCloud 77
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP AVAILIBLEgypsecouture
Digital Marketing InternshipOrange Anchor Marketing
Digital Marketing InternshipParadise Productions
Part time Social Media and Marketing InternAmpUrBiz
Marketing and Sales Lead Generation - InternshipInsynQ
Marketing Assistant, Model and Talent ScoutBookmark This
CGG WORLDWIDE MODELS, TALENTS, ENTERTAINMENT
Posted: January 28 2015
Company Location: Las Vegas, NV
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a modeling, talent, and entertainment company. We cast models and talents for fashion shows, photo shoots, commercials, TV/films, corporate events, and private parties. We also shoot, direct, and edit promotional videos, commercials, music videos, product shoots, and catalogs. We are based at Las Vegas, Nevada. We are looking for ambitious interns who are eager to learn more about business, marketing, and sales, who can take on the responsibilities and complete the tasks. Interns will learn about fashion industry, entertainment industry, and most importantly, hands on experience on phone etiquette, dealing with clients, model and talent scouting, sales, and market research skills. We will access interns performance after the trial period. Interns will earn bonuses when they make sales. Qualified interns may earn a position in our company as paid employees or independent representatives.
Responsibilities1. Interns are required to spend 1-3 hours daily on completing the tasks we give them.
2. Some interns will be searching for potential clients or following up with existing clients.
3. Some interns will be scouting for models and talents on the internet and social media.
4. At the end of the day, interns are required to email us a brief summary pertaining to the work done.
5. The tasks can be done virtually at any setting or venue, as long as it is a quiet environment without noises or disturbances. Interns are not required to complete the tasks at our office.
RequirementsInterns must have:
1. Good writing, listening, and speaking skills. Poised speaking with quality tonality, pronunciation/diction, and vocabulary.
2. Always positive attitude and friendly.
3. Sales experience and negotiation skills.
4. Computer, networking and social media skills and proficiency.
5. Always friendly and have positive attitude.
6. Physically, mentally, emotionally healthy and optimistic..