SEO and Social Media StrategistMarketSearch
Marketing & Event Planning InternshipThe Admin Awards
Marketing InternPanorama Consulting
Dallas Theater Center 2017 Spring Marketing Department InternDallas Theater Center
Marketing InternTeam One Global
Marketing/PR InternBindya NY
Business Marketing Spring Semester Internship - College Credit & Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Marketing Associate (commission-based)Bookmark This
Posted: February 16 2015
Company Location: Cambridge, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBloomyr Marketing Associate Position
Bloomyr is offering Marketing Associate positions. The length of the position is flexible, as well as the number of hours. This position is commission-based; students can earn up to $1,000 monthly.
Bloomyr is an up-and-coming company that uses data analytics and insider advice to help students and young professionals land jobs/internships at the intersection of what they enjoy & what they’re good at www.bloomyr.com
We are assembling a Marketing team that is self-starter, motivated, and takes initiative.
How to Apply:
Candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
+ Transcript (both an official and an unofficial copy works)
We will reach out to those who pass our screening stage to invite them for an interview.
ResponsibilitiesThe ideal Marketing Associate candidate:
• Enjoys brainstorming ways to achieve the goal, as opposed to following detailed instructions.
• Comes up with creative ways to spread the word about Bloomyr. You know your college campus the most and you know how to get the word across.
• Enjoys talking, formally and informally, to fellow students about Bloomyr’s services.
• Comfortable setting your own schedule and a game plan. While we will meet regularly to discuss and hear from you, this will be a position where you will have great autonomy over how you spend your time.
- Have completed at least one semester of college-level classes. Freshmen are welcome to apply!
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated excitement about Bloomyr’s mission.
- Creative, independent thought process.
- A good conversationalist.