Reno SEO Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)RenoWebDesigner.com
Social & Digital Community Marketing InternBPP University
Online Marketing SpecialistEZMEDX Medical Supply
Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Marketing InternDriven Vision
Marketing InternNu Republic
Marketing SpecialistBookmark This
8161 Maple Lawn Blvd.
Posted: September 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWindow Nation is seeking a motivated Marketing Associate to join our marketing team! In just ten years, Window Nation has become one of the most valued brands in the home remodeling industry. Last month, we received the distinguished honor of being ranked 6th largest home remodeling company in the nation.
We're currently seeking a Marketing Associate who is organized, self-sufficient, and dedicated to the highest level of customer satisfaction. Candidates must have the ability to handle questions & concerns with speed and efficiency, must work well in a fast paced and high energy environment, and be able to maintain a high level of communication.
Responsibilities• Assist with the execution of tactical inbound marketing initiatives
• Interact daily with marketing and promotional activities. This includes copywriting, updating content, design and creative production, monitoring marketing schedule, and external vendor approvals
• Review and reconcile media invoices, as well as coordinate payment with accounting
• Review and evaluate marketing campaigns effectiveness and ROI. Also assist with identifying key performance indicators
• Review and analyze lead source reports, contact forms, and inbound Call Source recordings
• Monitor and report competitors’ products, offerings, and marketing activities
• Maintain productive and collaborative relationships with third party vendors
• Pull and format marketing reports, manage deadlines, recap marketing meetings, and track creative for offer and design accuracy
• Monitor corporate brand identity across marketing and promotional events and materials
• Act as liaison between marketing and call center to ensure all marketing programs are aligned with company-wide objectives and proper tracking is in place
• Execute design and production of collateral materials needed by sales, outbound events, and canvassers to ensure proper brand identity and messaging is in place
• Work on additional projects to support growth agenda as directed by supervisor.
Requirements• Associate’s degree or currently enrolled in college
• Passion for marketing
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills required
• Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
• Knowledge of CRM systems- SalesForce or similar
• Savvy with email marketing & social media
• Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office