Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media Marketing For New Edible Cannabis Companywww.OldNewportRealty.com
Marketing AssociateBookmark This
19A Crosby Drive Suite 100
Posted: August 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
A bright and enthusiastic individual seeking to gain valuable insights into all marketing-related activities and functions at a growing technology services company based in Burlington, MA.
In this role you will provide valuable administrative support to a dynamic team carrying out routine tasks individually and as part of a team. There will also be the opportunity to carry out project-related tasks for the right person with demonstrated initiative.
A confident communicator, you will use your creativity to help with marketing communications and activities.
A passion for emerging technologies, social media and blogging would be a distinct advantage.
To assist with internal marketing including communications, blogging, research, content creation, email marketing, etc. And, managing the company's social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
PS: The position does require some face-to-face communication so the person must be local to the Greater Boston area.
Responsibilities1. To update and maintain the Digital Wavefront website and Digital Wavefront’s presence on external sites, including social media (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
2. To assist with development of communications, research materials and best-practices guides
3. To assist with creation and distribution of newsletters, promotional items, etc.
Events & Research
1. Occasionally assist with Digital Wavefront events
2. To represent and support the company at industry and association events
3. To occasionally undertake specific research projects
1. To help to accurately maintain Digital Wavefront’s database of customers and prospects.
2. To assist with internal project communication
3. To attend team meetings, compile minutes of meetings, communicate and manage tasks and be willing to contribute to other team activities as requested
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal
• Creativity and ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
• Good research and internet skills
• Absolute attention to detail
• Excellent team player
• Commitment to equal opportunities
• Previous marketing and/or agency experience
• Experience using a content management system (Wordpress preferred)
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.
SkillsRequired - Communicaitons, Detail Oriented, Blogging, Twitter, Hootsuite, Research Information, Content Creation, Content Design, Content Development, Content Marketing, Content Management Systems
Preferred - WordPress, MailChimp