Social Media InternChoice Premiums
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Entry Level Junior Marketing Assistant: Entry Level MarketingInfinite Promotional Solutions
IT/Computer Systems InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Marketing | PR InternLive Love Wear It
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Blind business owner needs assistance with computer workScribes, Ink
Marketing AssociateBookmark This
20 East Broadway, 4th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: June 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Entrepreneurs Small Business Network (MyESBN.com) is a business development company designed to provide a Network of the Best Companies & Programs that work for the Benefit of Individuals, Families, Non-Profit Organizations & Business. MYESBN.org has been working with students from NYU, MIT, and Harvard University for both credit and work experience opportunities.Our Internships and Work Experience Programs are custom tailored for each person and we offer an interdisciplinary approach to get students more valuable real-world experience in a shorter time-frame. We provide flexible scheduling including the opportunity to work weekends/evening from school or home. Every Intern has a Supervisor/Mentor to ensure maximum development.
Currently we have numerous Work Experience opportunities available in the following industries:
Internships can be for Credit or Work Experience in the following areas:
App Development / Programming
Seminar/ Free Workshop
Event Coordination/NPO Fundraising
Web Site Development
Please visit our website http://www.myesbn.com for additional information on our programs
of Individuals, Families, Non-Profit Organizations & Business.
ResponsibilitiesLearning Objectives or Other Goals: The specific goals toward which the associate’s efforts are directed are as follows:
1. Associates will learn firsthand about the steps involved in the creation of a multi-faceted Marketing Program including objectives, framework, materials, implementation and management.
2. Associates will learn firsthand how to plan, coordinate and manage specific Special Events, meetings, presentations and business transactions.
3. Associates will learn firsthand how to hone their business and communication skills in a wide variety of contexts.
Associate's Activities: The specific activities of the associate at the company, and the means by which the associate's goals/objectives will be met, are as follows:
1. Understanding of Marketing Plan, research, development of marketing and programs materials for print, web, phone and live presentations.
2. Understanding of Meetings/Special Events/Program as to how they relate to fulfilling organizational objectives. Planning, researching, budgeting, contracting, coordinating, marketing and managing.
3. Understanding of the business objectives of the organization, and the importance of effective communication. Associates will create and follow communication scripts, emails and documents to ensure that they understand and effectively communicate their objectives.
• Willingness to Learn
• Willingness to Follow Organizational Plan
• Confidence in Product
• Confidence in Yourself
• People Person
• Good Communication Skills
• Desire to Work in a Non-Corporate Atmosphere
• Desire to Get Paid Based Upon Own Production
• Interest in Work Making an Impact