Marketing and Communications InternThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Social Media, Public Relations and Marketing Internships For 75 Year Old CompanyGarment Machinery Company, Inc.
Marketing / Social Media / Content Management Intern (UNPAID INTERNSHIP)Clever Fox Apparel
Copywriting Internship with Marketing/ Advertising Experience during tech-product launch (paid)Energize Technologies
Social Media and Marketing InternFarmers Ins
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Email Marketing/Social Media SpecialistGutierrez Productions, Inc.
Marketing Intern PositionPLM METTA HEALING OASIS, LLC
Marketing AssociateBookmark This
25 Broadway St.
New York, NY
Posted: August 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUniCareer is a full-service career development platform that targets various stages of career developmental needs and creates tailored, long-term impact for international students and working professionals.
Position Type:Full Time / Part Time Job
Location:Manhattan, New York
• Develop and execute annual/quarterly marketing plans
• Develop, recommend and lead the execution of marketing plans for
assigned brands & manage the effective deployment of the marketing
• Build and manage UniCareers’ social media platforms to deliver
powerful audiences and clients insights, as the basis for long-term
brand growth, develop insights into achievable plans
• Involve in marketing investigation, use SEO or Google Analytics to
diverse client to use Offline Product
• Identify potential opportunities with third party vender, develop
creative content (social media post, newsletter, interview/talk,
• Promote social events
• Strong oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese. Strong passion on writing
• Good communication and interpersonal skill
• Experience in working with self-media/bloggers/reporters a plus
• Experience in media functions or PR/AD agencies preferred