Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)M39 Consulting
Marketing, Social Media, Ad Placement, Ad Development, AdvertisingPrestige Gaming Solutions. LLC
Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
Conference and Marketing Intern for Wall Street Media CompanyFinancial Technologies Forum
Summer InternshipElevation Motorsports
Digital Marketing Office InternMembership Marketing Partners
Dell Campus Rep at Rochester Institute of TechnologyMosaic North America
Dell Campus Rep at California State Univeristy-NorthridgeMosaic North America
Marketing Associate – Intern part-timeBookmark This
164 garibaldi avenue
Posted: August 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished and growing industrial supplier of Fasteners and Components to manufacturers, located in Bergen County, seeks hands on doer for Marketing Associate position. Our ideal candidate is reliable, organized and detail minded with excellent communication skills. You have studied Marketing and have or are seeking experience in business to business marketing strategy.
The Marketing Associate will be responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of Company’s sales and marketing, business development and public relations plans.
Working closely with the President and the entire team, the ability to set daily priorities is a key factor in the success of the individual in this position. You like wearing multiple hats and will get involved in all aspects of the business.
• Develop strong understanding of company’s products and services
• Assist with marketing and sales strategy and business development
• Coordinate marketing methods including direct mail, print ads, networking, trade groups and shows, newsletters & blogs, website management, SEO and paid search, social media and press releases
• Prepare electronic and print sales and marketing collateral
• Place, track and manage advertising campaigns through all channels
• Perform analysis of existing programs and suggest ways to improve performance and increase conversion of marketing programs
• Develop target prospect list
• Interact with customers as needed
• Coordinate with internal departments to respond quickly to customer needs, requests and problems
• Assist in various duties and projects as needed
• Basic training or coursework in Marketing required
• Organized, detail minded, with the ability to prioritize
• Microsoft office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Basic graphic design experience not required, but would be a big plus
• Familiarity with social media a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication and professional and friendly rapport with all business contacts.
• Strong interpersonal, follow up and follow through skills
• Creative thinker
• Friendly and helpful attitude