Marketing Assistant InternFreelance Marketing
Marketing Volunteer/Intern for Fringe Festival ProductionAwkward Hug Productions
Work with Marketing Industry Thought Leaders and Have a Blast at Rock My ImageRock My Image
Digital Marketing InternCaldera Labs
Marketing InternshipReading Until Dawn Con, LLC
Marketing InternValpak of Atlanta
PAID SPRING/SUMMER Buisness/Marketing InternshipAflac
San Fam HoldingsSan Fam Holdings
Marketing & Brand RepresentativesBookmark This
Bourgy Gang Clothing, LLC.
4405 N. Davis Rd.
Posted: June 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for an intelligent individual who is driven, creative, innovative and hardworking.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Marketing & Brand Representatives Internship:
Apparel Fashion Brand seeks motivated and hard working Marketing & Brand Representative interns who are looking to gain experience in the fashion marketing industry.
Our streetwear men and women ready-to-wear brand are seeking interns for our marketing department. This position will give you rare and very beneficial exposure to all aspects of fashion design, brand marketing, and brand development. Applicants must be dedicated, articulate, creative, organized and very reliable. Ideal candidates should have experience in marketing, promotions and have some sales knowledge. You will have an opportunity to contribute directly to the development of our brand, working hands-on with our core team and creating tangible output.
Responsibilities• Promote our brand on various social media platforms and in person as instructed
• Put together promotional events for the brand
• Assist with generating new business
• Communicate with retail stores and fashion buyers
• Be able to attend trade shows and special promotional events to market the apparel.
• Commissions will be paid out for each new retail location you acquire for our brand!!
Requirements• Excellent people, organizational and communication skills
• Some knowledge of the Fashion Industry
• Excellent people and communication skills
• Self-starter, highly motivated and great organizational skills
• Ability to think dynamically and strategically
• Eye for style and interest in pursuing a career in fashion and or marketing
SkillsRequired - Product Promotion, Brand Marketing
Preferred - Brand Management, Advertising Sales, B2B Marketing, Fashion Buying, B2B Marketing Strategy, B2B Sales, Brand Marketing