Marketing Intern PositionPLM METTA HEALING OASIS, LLC
Marketing and Sales w/ CommisionNuMainstream Marketing and Publishing
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNSHIP IN LIFE SCIENCES and HEALTH CAREWorldwide Clinical Trials
Social Media Community Manager Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Content Creator Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
American Family Marketing Internship- Part-timeAmerican Family Insurance, Sedlak & Associates
Social Media MarketingCoastal Premier Insurance Group
Data EntryCoastal Premier Insurance Group
Marketing / Business Development InternBookmark This
AMY MCMULLEN PHOTOGRAPHY
NW Sauvie Island Dr.
Posted: July 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAmy McMullen Photography is a Portland based photography studio specializing in modern portraiture and business/brand visual storytelling. We are also involved in several different creative projects with designers and creatives in the city.
As we are shifting focus a bit, there is need for a confident, masterful marketing intern that can assist in reaching new clients and spreading word of our work.
This begins as an unpaid internship with potential to be hired on part time if the fit is right!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and strong growth potential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, very enthusiastic, and ambitious.