Marketing AssistantThrive Events, Inc.
SEO Marketing & Social Media GuruEtching-It.com
Social Media Marketing InternCreatively Digital Marketing
Social Media InternStartup Pros LLC
Summer Internship - Marketing & Sales Consulting (PAID)Clear Vision Communications, Inc.
IMMEDIATE NEED! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer WorkMidwest Focus Group
Marketing / Business Intern - PLEASE ONLY LOCAL RESIDENTS APPLYBookmark This
Pillar Design Studios
3501 N. Southport Ave #216
Posted: May 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a small Landscape Architecture firm that specializes in the Action Sports Industry, handling Skate, BMX and Moto parks. Our industry is unique as our clients, primarily municipalities, are not the end users. We are looking for someone to assist the Business Manager with daily tasks. This is a unique opportunity, as you will be handling anything from administrative, new business development to marketing. We are a laid back company, owned and operated by Action Sports Enthusiast, doing what we LOVE. For more information on Pillar, check us out at www.pillardesignstudios.com
ResponsibilitiesPillar is looking for motivated, entrepreneurial interns who are interested in a hands-on, multi-faceted internship experience. Applicants must be creative, responsible, detail-oriented, purpose-driven individuals with a passion for marketing, sales and the Action Sports Industry. Who possess a strong work ethic and willingness to learn and grow as a part of a team. Interns will participate in all aspects of running the business including business development, market research and client-side deliverables. We believe in challenging interns with relevant, interesting projects and making them part of our team.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting with corporate sponsorship/partnership development, which could include researching and cultivating prospects
• Assisting project managers with research, writing and other duties within intern's skill set
• Assisting with business development activities including email and direct mail campaigns, networking and events planning, and cultivating leads for speaking opportunities
• Proofing, writing and editing communications pieces (e.g. solicitation letters, promotional emails, news releases, research briefing papers, etc.)
• Managing social media presence via Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
• Designing layouts and creating compelling content for the monthly e-newsletter
• Some light administrative tasks (e.g. travel arrangements, database management)
RequirementsRequired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent research skills
• Must be self-directed
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet and research databases
• Aptitude for successfully handling multiple projects and activities
• Contribute positively to the culture of honesty, efficiency, and inspiration