Marketing & Busn Dev InternBookmark This
2228 Union Street
San Francisco, CA
Posted: October 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStart-up hustlers with an open mentality. We are real estate professionals in the tech game.
Philosophy • We always put our customers first and strive to maintain their loyalty through quality service. • 100% transparency with all internal and external communication. • Uninterrupted focus on driving change that positively impacts our industry and community. • Pursuing growth in everything that we do. • Fostering a team that never stops Learning. • Having Fun!
• Assist in the development and maintenance of the social media marketing calendar; Regularly plan and post social media, blog and email marketing content as directed by the Business Development Lead
• Oversee the maintenance of newsletter and email ad campaign mailing lists
• Occasionally attend industry network events with the Business Development team
Client Onboarding (30%)
• Oversee maintenance of the Company client leads list; Assist with researching prospective new clients with a focus on expanding this list and scheduling targeted marketing efforts
• Assist with the creation of presentation and sales aid materials
• Assist with client lead follow-up emails and phone calls
Client Retention (30%)
• Using our Zendesk ticketing platform, quickly respond to user and client support requests with an undivided attention to constantly providing a personalized and efficient customer service experience
• Follow up with new clients and offer guidance on how they can achieve the greatest benefit from our features