Content Marketing and Public Relations InternshipPlexuss.com
Web, Inbound Marketing InternshipCaptevrix
Marketing and Social Media InternshipCoastal Risk Consulting
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Intern or Volunteer Mental Health Awareness and Treatment to Support Mental Health AwarenessChanging The Present
Event Marketing InternPromo Moxie, Inc.
Marketing intern for NYC Design house- BridalCarol Hannah
Digital Marketing InternEverywhere Agency
Marketing Communication InternBookmark This
488 8th Ave. Floor 2
New York, NY
Posted: March 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSatori laser is looking for marketing communication interns. Satori is the largest laser beauty center in New York. Once with exclusive partnership with 15 of the top modeling agencies, satori started to bring the services to the public. We are looking for interns who are detail oriented, dedicated to work and willing to bring passion to the job.
Responsibilities- Create social media concepts and maintain our brand presence on all major social channels
- Work with marketing manager to develop detailed plans and make improvements on social media tactics, resources, timelines in synch with overall marketing strategy
- Leverage social media management and Web-based analytics tools (including, but not limited to Sysomos, Buffer, HootSuite, Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.) to determine effectiveness of content approach and act on needed improvements.
- Monitor all social media activity on our sites, industry sites and competitive sites
- Maintain abreast of newest social media platforms as they come out to keep us at the cutting edge of social media
- Execute store display plan during promotional seasons
- Monitor inventory flow at all the locations
- Participate in planning online and offline events
Requirements- Senior-year or higher in relevant teriary education, or equivalent experience
- Active and engaged participant in social media (provide links)
- Solid understanding of digital content, communication and marketing principles
- Superb verbal, written skills to communicate
- Startup experience is welcome