Marketing & Social Media Manager - Cloud Native WorldCHEETAH
Digital Marketing Intern, College creditAurum & Sharpe
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Invictous
Marketing Intern of the century (not kidding)Hero - www.superhero.co
Digital Marketing, Online marketingGeorgia Green Energy Services LLC
Social Media & Programming InternPark Silly Sunday Market
Influencer Marketing InternScentbird/ Deck of Scarlet
Marketing InternBarton & Gray Mariners Club
Marketing, Communications and PRBookmark This
The Gabriel Institute
One Penn Center, 1617 JFK Boulevard Suite 1040
Posted: December 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description• Do you enjoy crafting a message that entices others’ interest in a product or service?
• Do you like “getting the word out” about exciting opportunities?
• Are you interested in social media?
The Gabriel Institute is seeking your help in many aspects of Marketing, Communications, and PR, such as crafting the correct message for a target audience, writing internal/external communications, and other business development activities.
This professional internship affords you the opportunity to gain hands-on business experience!
• Work directly with senior leadership on publications, presentations, webcasts, and emails
• Author and submit official Press Releases for public consumption
• Communicate through social media platforms with our customers, partners, and the general public
• Research and implement additional social media efforts
• Attend and contribute to meetings with entire TGI team
• Provide input and feedback for CEO’s initiatives
• Work on ad hoc projects
• Attend TGI events
• Interns must spend at least 15 hours per week at our Center City Office
• Additionally, this internship may be used for university credit. Please inquire with your academic advisor about applicability.
Compensation and Benefits:
• This is an unpaid internship
• TGI will collaborate with your university on credit-granting opportunities
• Your efforts will directly impact the present and future of The Gabriel Institute, providing strong references and additional experience for your resume
• Your internship can start and end when it best fits your schedule. It is not necessary to tie it to semesters as the position is available on a rolling basis.
How to Apply
• All applicants MUST visit bit.ly/TGIinternships to apply for this internship