Small Business Marketing IntershipPhantom Pools
Website DesignerPeople Conductor
Call Center AgentIntuit
Social Media Marketing ApprenticeNew England Digital Media
iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern Growth Hacker Crowdfunding ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
Community Development InternWheelwell, Inc.
Internship Training Program (Business/Entrepreneur)My Joyful Event
Marketing, Communications and PRBookmark This
The Gabriel Institute
One Penn Center, 1617 JFK Boulevard Suite 1040
Posted: December 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description• Do you enjoy crafting a message that entices others’ interest in a product or service?
• Do you like “getting the word out” about exciting opportunities?
• Are you interested in social media?
The Gabriel Institute is seeking your help in many aspects of Marketing, Communications, and PR, such as crafting the correct message for a target audience, writing internal/external communications, and other business development activities.
This professional internship affords you the opportunity to gain hands-on business experience!
• Work directly with senior leadership on publications, presentations, webcasts, and emails
• Author and submit official Press Releases for public consumption
• Communicate through social media platforms with our customers, partners, and the general public
• Research and implement additional social media efforts
• Attend and contribute to meetings with entire TGI team
• Provide input and feedback for CEO’s initiatives
• Work on ad hoc projects
• Attend TGI events
• Interns must spend at least 15 hours per week at our Center City Office
• Additionally, this internship may be used for university credit. Please inquire with your academic advisor about applicability.
Compensation and Benefits:
• This is an unpaid internship
• TGI will collaborate with your university on credit-granting opportunities
• Your efforts will directly impact the present and future of The Gabriel Institute, providing strong references and additional experience for your resume
• Your internship can start and end when it best fits your schedule. It is not necessary to tie it to semesters as the position is available on a rolling basis.
How to Apply
• All applicants MUST visit bit.ly/TGIinternships to apply for this internship