SmartPhone Videographer Documentary Story Video intern for Patreon Online Marketing IT StartUp NYCSnowSugar Video
Internet Marketing / Sales / PromotionsCorporate Investment International, Inc.
Marketing and Communications InternThe Joven Institute
Paid - Content Marketing InternshipAdoshi.co
Summer Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
Marketing Intern sought for Fall 2017Eight6Zero Marketing
Marketing & Business Intern - Unpaid/Telecommute/Flexible hrsMoney Munchkids
Social Media / Marketing InternPods&Pads
Marketing & Communications Assistant | Entry Level JobBookmark This
Posted: September 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionArrowhead Marketing is that new breed of marketing consultancy firm that specializes in making connections between people and top global brands. Located on the waterfront of Philadelphia, PA, we specialize in providing professional support across various marketing platforms including event marketing, B2B consulting, B2C client services, and demographic specific advertising on behalf of our clients. By working closely with our clients, harnessing the power of comprehensive data and engaging innovative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require, we assure that we achieve nothing less than success. We have expertise in understanding target markets, consumer trends, as well as giving back to our communities.
Our company focuses on three ideals:
• The desire to succeed
• A winning work ethic
• A competitive mindset
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities in this position include:
• Assisting in the daily growth and development of the company
• Assisting with efforts of new business acquisitions
• Expertly managing the needs of external customers
• Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Training and developing new graduates
• Learning the marketing system and strategies
We are looking for candidates that want a career with upward mobility and who want to grow individually and open up a business in the future. We have a fun, high-energy, fast paced environment with motivated and diverse employees. We are looking for people that can work well in a team and are extremely professional.
We offer numerous growth opportunities, upward mobility, comprehensive in-house training and development and the chance to take on leadership roles.
• Quick learners capable of practical application
• Professionally dressed and with a professional attitude
• Target focused and competitive with a desire to win
• Able to make decisions and think under pressure
• Money motivated and advancement motivated
• Excellent communicators and capable of leading a team
SkillsRequired - Public Speaking, Communication Skills, Highly motivated self-starter, Hard Worker
Preferred - Sales and Marketing