Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (NYU)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Northeastern University)Gawkus
Social Media/ Online Marketing InternJAEST
Marketing InternQR Holdings
Marketing / CommunicationsBookmark This
2345 Camino Vida Roble
Posted: March 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOrganization Name: Chuao Chocolatier
Organization Description: Trendsetting artisan chocolatier in North County San Diego with retail locations and nationwide wholesale accounts
Job Title: Marketing Intern
Job Description: This position will focus on social media and events, but will give the intern behind the scenes access to a luxury brand in the process of brand makeover. We need an enthusiastic person with a passion for marketing that can bring energy and fun to our brand and to our team.
Work Authorization: No eligibility restrictions
Job Type: Part-Time Academic Year Internship
Job Audience: Undergrad student
Job Location: Carlsbad, CA
Contact Name: Mariana Luis
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: September 2015 (flexible date)
Application Method: Send resume to email@example.com
This internship may be tailored to your skills and interest, with relevance to the brand and the Communications Department. If you’re an excellent baker, you may be able to develop recipes using our products. If you’re a videographer on the side, you may be able to develop short videos for our brand. Tell us, what you are passionate about in your cover letter.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include:
• Curate & develop social media content for blog, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.
• Develop a strong understanding of our brand, our competitors, our consumers and the market
• Help to coordinate public, private and company events
• Staff events as brand ambassador
• Assisting in the development of marketing materials
• Contribute to brainstorming and creative efforts
• Track projects and maintain marketing calendars.
• Industry, market and competitive research
• Various administrative duties as assigned
• Upbeat, “can-do” attitude.
• Must have professional, pleasant attitude, in-person and on phone.
• Strong project management skills with close attention to detail.
• Knowledge of social media
• Proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Photoshop is a plus.
• Ability to work individually and ability to handle self-driven projects efficiently.
• Ability to establish good relations with all levels of employees and work well within a team.
• Must have strong skills in time management, fixing priorities, organizing skills, attentiveness, accuracy in performance and multi-taking.
• Excellent editing and proofreading skills.
• Excellent grammar, spelling, written and oral communication