Publishing Marketing AssociateBook Your Success Now
Entry Level Marketing and Advertising PositionsMAC-Management Group
Online Development InternCME Outfitters, LLC
Digital Marketing InternshipPink Heals Manitowoc County
Paid Marketing InternshipVyral Marketing
PR/Marketing internThe Mayo Agencies
Marketing InternWatchlive Inc.
Art Marketing InternGe Hummer Group Corporation
Marketing & CommunicationsBookmark This
Harley London LLC
Posted: July 05 2016
Company Location: New Orleans, LA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHarley London is an eco-friendly brand located in New Orleans, LA. We specialize in the production of handcrafted wood accessories, stationary & gifts (cufflinks, greeting cards, coasters, etc). We are seeking a fashion forward, self-motivated, & results-oriented person to join our team and help generate brand awareness, interest and loyalty. The perfect candidate has a passion and enthusiasm for social media, an inherently creative way with words, and a determined inquisition for discovering what makes a successful social media feed.
Responsibilities- Work alongside the company founder
- Manage Brand Initiatives: online marketing (social media) & mass marketing and executing a social media plan and marketing strategy
- Build online community, by maintaining social media relationships, and track analysis
- Publish news, information, product updates and other marketing & communications information
- Research and engage target audiences
- Write 1 blog & newsletter post per month
- Build relationships with media: press, bloggers, magazines and boutiques
This internship is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in gaining experience in fashion and retail sales. Interested parties should submit a resume or curriculum vitae.
RequirementsWhat We're Looking For:
- Background in Marketing, Communications, Design, Research, Photography, or other related disciplines
- Eye for Fashion
- Creative Writing Skills
- Blogging & Newsletter Experience
- Knowledge of using Adobe Indesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work 5-10 hours per week
- A Desire to be Part of a Start-Up