Marketing InternNANTHEALTH CARE
Digital Marketing InternCaldera Labs
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Stellar Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing & Sales InternshipLinda Mendible
sampling sauces/ in store demoslivita, llc dba the blonde italian
Marketing InternBlack Onyx World, LLC
Marketing & Communications Intern - **CHICAGO CANDIDATES ONLY***Bookmark This
Free Range Office
2141 W. North Ave., 2nd Flr.
Posted: April 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you enjoy the startup culture? Strategic planning and working outside the box? Our vibrant and unique coworking, meeting and event space is seeking an intern with a versatile skill set to help with all aspects of traditional and digital marketing, communications and PR. Must be a fast learner, creative and be able to work quickly and independently.
Free Range Office provides workspace to entrepreneurs, freelancers, consultants, independent and mobile workers. We also offer meeting and event space to the general public. The Marketing and Communications Intern will be immersed in the day-to-day operations of a fast-paced new business, and will have exposure to a variety of constituencies. This is a position that offers the opportunity to gain real work experience in an entrepreneurial setting, as well as opportunities for continued employment.
Responsibilities- Planning marketing strategies for business growth
- Identifying opportunities for partnerships and sponsorships
- Blog writing and drafting of marketing materials
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Coursework and/or work experience in Marketing
- Experience in communications and public relations outreach
- Digital marketing expertise, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn
- Facility with Photoshop and/or Illustrator needed
- Good at photography, videography and non-linear editing a plus
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Social Media, Digital Marketing, Adobe Photoshop, Public Relations Skills, Strategic Marketing
Preferred - Video Editing, Adobe InDesign